Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales Manager
at 2020 Companies
- Requisition ID
- Job Class
- Part Time
- Job Type
- Req Priority
2020 Companies has an immediate Part-Time Territory Sales Representative position representing a well-known payment processing solutions company.
As a Field Sales Representative, You Will:
- Sell, train, and promote name-brand payment-processing software and products in the country's most well-known office retailers.
- Perform light merchandising, as needed.
- Interact with customers, store associates, and leaders in the field.
- Visit multiple stores each week (approx.15).
- Work between 14-20 hours each week.
- Work weekdays and occasional weekends as needed.
- Develop and deliver a consistent message to each retailer and customer you meet.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Fun Work Environment
- Branded Shirt Provided
- Paid Training
We are Seeking Someone Who:
- Has sales experience.
- Has retail training experience.
- Enjoys talking to new people.
- Understands the ins-and-outs and thrives in a retail environment.
- Is resourceful and tech-savvy.
- Is able to travel to multiple stores daily in territory
Upward Mobility with 2020 Companies
With 2020 Companies' rapid growth, comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains you to succeed in any environment, and equips you with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to permanent field opportunities.
Join the 2020 team! Apply now for immediate consideration.
2020 Companies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
#Sales #SalesJobs #JoinOurTeam #Retail
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales productivity through high quality, end-to-end direct sales
- Schedule and participate in direct sales events and corporate demos
- Create consumer awareness and product brand preference community/corporate events while distribution marketing material
- Build and maintain industry vertical affiliate distribution relationships
- Effectively assess and communicate on-site needs such as marketing material and promotional collateral, etc.
- Educate customers and department heads while making product recommendations
- Meet or exceed personal sales productivity goals and key metrics on a monthly basis
- Generate enterprise leads through initial contact and product demonstration
- Accurately document and report sales, schedules, activities and best practices
- Collect customer feedback and provide sales/marketing channel insight and recommendations
- Visit multiple store locations on a daily and weekly basis
- Effectively demonstrate an on-going ability to establish, maintain and influence business relationships through increased shelf space, product placement and consistent productivity
- Record and maintain appropriate documentation for each location visit
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor Degree preferred
- 1+ years previous retail selling experience in consumer electronics or other technical/wireless products preferred
- 1+ years of successful training experience, preferably within direct marketing/telecommunications
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stage a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and connects with customer needs
- Strong analytical skills and customer service orientation
- Strong multi-tasking skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to perform independently in an unstructured work environment
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and state-required minimum liability automobile insurance coverage
- Ability to travel locally up to 80%