Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
A highly touted software development firm in Atlanta has a need for an experienced App Developer. In this role, your responsibilities will include designing, developing, testing, implementing, analyzing and maintaining .Net Windows and ASP.Net web applications.
Experience generating SQL queries and Reports is required.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a highly scalable, high volume, large-scale website.
- Design, develop, test, implement and maintain reports as necessary to fulfill business requirements.
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources.
- Assist business users in writing report requirements and help users understand the data requests.
- Develop new reports as needed/requested by business users in order to provide timely and accurate information to decision-makers.
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement web-based applications.
- Designing and building objects from scratch in an ASP.Net web environment.
- Working knowledge of stored procedures with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Tune and monitor application performance.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the applications.
- Maintain the release management cycle as well as the software development environments.
- Support production systems, analyze problems, and configure systems within the distributed computing environment.
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of developing with ASP.Net
- 3-5 years experience T-SQL and SQL Server Reporting Service
- Strong Experience with WebServices and SSRS
- Solid understanding Object Oriented concepts (VB.Net)
- Basic understanding of relational databases and experience writing SQL queries.
- Superb communications skills are a must as we are looking for someone who can interact with Marketing and coordinate with other developers on our team as you translate prototypes, screen shots or quick sketch into action.
What makes you stand out:
- Asp.Net Experience
- Relational Database Experience
- Software Development Experience
- 3 or more years of SQL & SQL Server Reporting Service Experience