Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level ETL Developer
at A1 Placement
Our client, an Atlanta-based technology solutions firm, is seeking an intelligent tech-savvy individual to be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of their data infrastructure. You should possess a strong business acumen working independently in addition to deep knowledge of Informatica ETL for Postgres SQL / MPP databases, Wherescape Red V6.8 for ELT development, Strong PL/SQL Unix shell scripting, Autosys, Working experience with different file formats, Strong Data warehouse concepts, Agile/Scrum methodology Good analytical skills, This position involves design and development of Data Warehouse tables, ETL jobs and processes to support the business requirements for Data Warehouse.
Tasks will vary, but you can expect to…
- Create and maintain test plans, documentation and automated testing routines for all technical changes
- Experience with cloud data warehousing or data integration as a service
- Solid foundation and application of data warehousing and reporting platform concepts with ability to recommend solutions and drive best practices.
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL Server, Cognos & Tableau (or similar) environments is a must.
- Design and develop ETL mappings and workflows/sessions.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to teammates and stakeholders to include the introduction of new technologies, technical guidance and reviews.
- Participating in ETL design sessions with the team.
- Production support of new or changing mappings and workflows.
- Agile methodology knowledge.
What we want to see…
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science or information systems.
- Ability to understand disparate data systems and data modelling concepts.
- SQL Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Project Management skills
- Understanding of ETL workflows
- Understanding of data warehouses.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.