Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level IT Business Analyst
at A1 Placement
We in search of an articulate individual with a background in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating the business requirements, business systems and user needs of our client in Atlanta. You will need to be able to interface effectively with developers in consulting and producing task outlines. To be considered for this position you must have an interest in technology and strong computer skills, superlative communication skills in both written and verbal form and the ability to partner with multiple business partners.
What you’ll do:
- Design Custom reports using customers Business Intelligence system
- Organization of task needs and the clear communication of them to the broader IT group for implementation
- Management of project goals and time frames with third-party clients or providers
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans and gap analyses as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
What we’ll need:
- 0-1 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- BA or BS in a technical or business field relevant to the position
- Experience with BI Reporting tools
- Must understand current programming concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience facilitating communications between a technical staff and a community of users
- Promote active listening with team members; Contributes appropriately to conversations; Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective professional, and engaging
- Effective problem solver
- Effectively and productively engages with others and establishes trust, credibility, and confidence with others
- Listens to customers, ensures commitments are met, sets appropriate customer expectations, and effectively responds to customer needs