Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level .NET & C# Developer
at A1 Placement
Our client, a fast growing software development company in Alpharetta, has an opening for an Entry Level Software Developer. In this role you would be a key member of their core development team. You will collaborate with their team of talented developers and quality assurance engineers on the specification, design and creation of their world-class software products.
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities are essential for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the development team and meet project delivery dates by developing, publishing, and monitoring project schedules and timelines.
- Perform research as required to specify and develop or enhance your product, or to define new products
- Specify, design, implement, and test software features and capabilities for new and existing products
- Work collaboratively with senior developers and business leaders to expand, enhance, and improve ultra-low latency trading infrastructure platform.
- Actively work with the architect and other developers to design and implement product features
- Assisting in other software engineering activities such as integration testing, algorithm & data analysis, software troubleshooting, and preparing documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Under the direction of senior engineering staff, code and implement object-oriented component designs
- Provide technical expertise to support and troubleshoot the production environment in real-time.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors or Maters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Related IT discipline
- Understanding of the full development life cycle concept
- Experience with API testing
- Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
- Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality