Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level .Net Developer
at A1 Placement
Right now we’re looking for a .Net Develper to join the growing team of an emerging tech company in Atlanta.
You will develop and implement highly available, reliable and scalable client server software applications that support their organization’s business objectives and meet the needs of the end users.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Works with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions that deliver to business needs.
- Assists with the design, estimation, planning and implementation phases of a project.
- Identifies and escalates potential concerns related to project initiatives and recommends viable solutions.
- Evaluates vendor/3rd party products to identify possible technical solutions that meet company’s business goals and objectives.
- Designs and develops enterprise software products ensuring the product is highly configurable and extensible.
- Designs and implements re-usable software components.
- Develops Application Program Interfaces (API) and Web services.
- Designs, creates and maintains databases, database objects and connectivity.
- Conducts design and code reviews to ensure architectural alignment and quality.
- Confirms program & application operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Provides technical support for in scope applications
What we’re looking for:
- Associate Degree required; or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 to 4+ years software development experience.
- Experience in SQL server development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASP.NET Forms, C# and JQuery.
- Demonstrated competency in the design, programming and testing of web-based applications.
- Willingness to follow directions and established development standards.
- Work effectively as part of a team and work with others across the organization to achieve a common goal.
- Analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems quickly.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short time lines; well versed at connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability toexecute quickly and efficiently.