Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Software Developer
at A1 Placement
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated Entry Level Software Developer for a fast growing tech company in Atlanta. You will develop code, participate in design reviews, conduct code reviews, create test plans, and resolve defects. Developers on this team are skilled in DevOps, including systems administration-style work such as scripting deploys and setting up continuous integration. This role drives quality through test-driven development, daily interactions with the Product Owner, and regular retrospective meetings
What you’ll do:
- Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following development standards
- Design & document detailed technical components
- Recognize and understand use of design patterns
- Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems
- Execute change management activities supporting production deployment
- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews & code reviews
- Create and automate accurate test plans, conditions, and data
- Implement & utilize Continuous Integration and Deployment tools
What’s expected of you:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related technical program.
- Strong Communication & Technical skills.
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology.