Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server Engineer (PSN/Xbox Live) in Roswell, Georgia at AccruePartners
CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
- Join an established independent studio and publisher who is the winner of numerous Multiplayer and FPS Game of the Year awards
- Create games that will continue to offer new and exciting gaming experiences to both fans and new gamers
- Deliver a high-quality FPS that will ship across current generation consoles/platforms: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PSN, Xbox Live, and other online services
LEVEL UP WITH THIS CREW
- Won Top Work Places for 2019 by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Calm and engaging office environment with breakout and wellness rooms; equipped with all the latest technology as well as a recreation area with consoles/arcade games
- A “work hard, play hard” culture that continuously is finding new and fun things to do as a company (think – Go Karts, Bowling, or trips to Cancun)!
- Competitive pay plus a location that allows for low cost of living
- Our client pays 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental & Vision for you and your family
- Great PTO - 15 holidays, 10 vacation, 5 sick days, 2 PTO days for Volunteer work. Every 2 years following, you will get an additional 5 days’ vacation!
LOCATION - Roswell, GA
MAKE AN IMPACT
We are looking for a talented developer who can take game that's already created for PS4 and extend platform services it so that it can be played across PSN/XBox Live as well as other online services. While this person won't be working on the gameplay, UI, graphics, directly… They will be working closely with teams to make sure the game quality is consistent across all platforms. They will work with QA to debug any technical issues online. Then they will maintain online components and features until we start the next game project.
- Implement systems and strategies to drive game quality across all platforms
- Design, develop, and extend robust platform services using PSN, Xbox Live, and other online services
- Collaborate with games teams to create and maintain online components and features
- Respond to certification requirements and other technical issues during development and after release
- Analyze and optimize code for speed and memory usage
- Work closely with QA to debug any technical issues online
SHOW US YOUR SKILLS
- Excellent C++ programming and debugging skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Shipped one or more titles as a programmer for an established studio
- Comfortable in a large established codebase
- Cross-platform development experience (XB1/PS4/PSN/Xbox Live)
- Familiar with Unreal Engine
- Passion for FPS games (experience developing FPS games preferred)