American Credit Acceptance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Servicing Team Lead- ATL
at American Credit Acceptance
The Collections Team Lead will help to transition new collectors to the collections floor through coaching, supervision, and additional training. This position will also take on various responsibilities throughout the collections department as assigned.
- Assists agents in transition from training to a live collection environment.
- Assists in answering account questions with representatives.
- Conducts coaching side by sides to identify areas of deficiency or strength.
- Holds knowledge sessions to assure clarity and content of training materials.
- Could fill in for a supervisor temporarily while on PTO.
- Could work a collection list.
- Could assist in side by side and coaching opportunities for larger groups within a supervisor’s span of control.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 year of collectionsexperience
- At least 6 months in collector role with ACA, LLC
- Must meet ACA’s Internal Transfer Policy guidelines (found in the Employee Handbook)
- Full understanding of ACA’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrates excellent communication and coaching abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to sit at a desk, type, and talk on a phone for extended periods of time.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a core work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position will require regular travel between the buildings in Spartanburg, SC and require up to 10% travel outside of Spartanburg, SC.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.