Arbor Realty Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arbor Realty Trust
- # of Openings
- Asset Management
Arbor, a real estate investment trust that invests in a diversified portfolio of multifamily and commercial real estate-related loans and other real estate-related assets, has a career opportunity for an Asset Manager. The Asset Manager will be responsible for the management of assets in Arbor Realty Trust’s (ART) loan portfolio.
The Asset Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Perform financial analysis of properties including operating statements, budget and variance review, loan administration and borrower support, workout and foreclosure analysis, lease analysis, appraisal and engineering report reviews, etc.
- Assess loan risk within the portfolio and make recommendations to senior management to mitigate the risk.
- Perform quarterly property level valuations in order to value the asset.
- Conduct market research to determine various factors impacting property level performance.
- Prepare quarterly reports, valuations and risk ratings.
- Oversee borrower implementation of business plan(s) associated with a variety of real estate-related assets, including mezzanine and bridge loans, REO properties and preferred equity positions.
- Work closely with senior management in analyzing strategies for workouts, foreclosures, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Review and interpret legal documents, such as loan agreements, guarantees, and promissory notes, and coordinate with borrower and respective staff to ensure the loans remain in compliance.
- Monitor capital improvement projects to ensure timely completion within budgets.
- Additional loan servicing and reporting as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Real Estate
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Asset Management
- Strong knowledge of real estate markets with a particular emphasis on multifamily, office, retail and senior living sectors
- Proficient and direct experience with risk and financial analysis, valuations, relationship management, workouts, capital markets and Asset Management
- Excellent project management, leadership and organizational skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on teams in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Travel: Travel is required up to 10%