Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Manager
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Asbury Automotive Group, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager!
Asbury is one of the largest based franchised auto retailers with over $6.4 billion in total revenue in 2015, we are continuing to expand our workforce.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and weekly pay!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The AR manager will handle the daily operations and strategic objectives of Asbury’s accounts receivable cycle through maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions, including credit management, cash applications and the collection process.
- Well-developed analytic and problem solving skills
- A solid understanding of the accounts receivable function
- Excellent communication skills
- A general understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Supervise staff
- Credit management
- Analyze credit reports and/or references to suggest the appropriate credit limit for approval by the director
- Handle credit override requests by account assessment, making an informed credit decision
- Monitor DSO, advise and assist collectors
- Review ACH payments posted to the bank to ensure accurate posting
- Review journal entries prior to posting to ensure all supporting documentation is attached and entries are accurate
- Build aging reports for collectors
- Review over credit limit screen in ADP and address accounts over the assigned limit
- Review Un-Posted Transactions to ensure invoices are closed timely to charge acoounts.
- Review aging reports to determine collection status and challenges
- EOM Reporting, including aging reports and reserves
- Audit Chax Reports
- Prepare COD list
- Audit Credit Applications
- Review customer list for accuracy
- Review schedules for billing inaccuracies, posting errors
- Identify overall credit balances for reimbursement
- Verify that all month end duties are complete, including statement print and schedule archiving
- Dealership fixed operations managers and personnel, accounting controllers and accounting managers
Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- Prior accounts receivable experience required
- Prior business to business collection experienced required
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook required
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.