Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Agent
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Now seeking Experienced BDC Associates to assist our customers with scheduling their service appointments
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry?
As a BDC Service Agent you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused BDC Service Agent who will help us redefine the car-buying experience.
Does this sound like you?
This position is a Full Time position and will require Monday - Saturday Availability
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Our Service BDC (Business Development Center) Specialists are tasked with managing large amounts of inbound/outbound calls and emails in a timely manner. Identify customer needs, provide information on service appointment availability, partner with the service advisors, research issues and provide solutions or alternatives. Effective communication and a positive can do attitude are top traits rockstar agents exhibit!
- Must be able and willing to receive a high amount of inbound calls, ranging from 50+ in and outbound calls per day
- Partner with the service advisors to schedule service appointments for customer vehicle repairs
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify automotive service needs
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures, high frequency of contact with customers
- Thorough documentation of all contacts within the customer management system
- Complete internet lead management service work plans on a daily basis
- Answer all calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Use scripts to collect all pertinent customer information and document in the system accordingly
- All appointments and calls must be entered into the dealership customer management system
- Agents must adhere to Asbury phone scripts
- Excellent customer service skills & motivation to be successful
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Must arrive on time and be prompt to all shifts. Must remember to clock in and out for shifts and all breaks
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for all scheduled working hours
- Advanced computer & phone skills
- Minimum typing 35-40 words per minute at minimum
- Experience using customer tracking systems to track calls and appointments preferred
- Prior retail, sales, service BDC, receptionist, call center, or sales BDC experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience a plus
- Great communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Various language proficiency is always a plus
- Team player
- Self-starter, manages time and conditions
- Conducts themselves professionally at all times and works well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.