Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technician Nalley Lexus Galleria $10,000 Sign On Bonus
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Service Technicians
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
**Attention Top Automotive Technicians**
***Sign on Bonus up to $10,000***
Sign on Bonus based on Toyota/Lexus Factory Certifications
See Dealer for Details
Nalley Lexus Galleria is looking for 2 Technicians to join our Team!
**Weekly Pay Roll - Great Benefits - Great Team Environment**
ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member
Flexible Schedule with Work/Life Balance
Stock Equity Grant program for high performance
401k plans with company matching
***Please see dealership management on details and eligibility of payouts on sign on bonus***
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The "B" Level Service Technician has the responsibility of understanding and completing routine repairs necessary for the repair of customer vehicles. This individual will perform general repairs and diagnosis with some assistance. These repairs include but are not limited to light engine work, transmissions, clutches, drive shafts, electrical systems (starters and alternators) HVAC systems, steering & suspension systems. This individual will have a majority of their manufacture certifications.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and information
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience required
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities