Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warranty Administrator Nalley Ford
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Warranty Admin, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Warranty Administrator (alternative title: Booker) has the responsibility for the prompt and accurate submission of manufacturer and after-market warranty claims and the resulting collection of all warranty claim revenue.
- Adhere to all manufacturers and after-market warranty company’s policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the manufacturer’s designated warranty representatives and the representatives of any after-market warranty company with which the dealership conducts business
- Review warranty repair orders for proper completion, accuracy, and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedure manuals
- Ensure that all necessary diagnostic forms accompany all repair orders requiring such per manufacturer’s warranty policy and procedures manual
- Determine and enter applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, and or, other administrative data required on repair orders
- Submit warranty claims to manufacturer or warranty companies using administrative tools available and in current use
- Ensure that all deductibles are properly documented so they are collected from the customer at the time of the repair completion/delivery
- Review all returned, and or, rejected warranty claims and prepare repair orders for immediate resubmission
- Maintain a record of all claims submitted, returner/rejected, or paid and their current status
- Strive to maintain a minimum warranty claims acceptance rate of 95% and no more than 10 days of warranty receivables
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Two years previous automotive/administrative work required
- Work with shop foremen, lead technicians and service advisors to effectively discuss warranty claims
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.