Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional HR Recruiter (Atlanta North)
at Auto-Chlor System
Are you looking for a great place to begin a rewarding career in an exciting and growing industry? We offer a strong, competitive compensation program, and an outstanding comprehensive benefits package that includes a company funded retirement program. We offer long-term growth opportunities and career stability with a focus on family and work/life balance!
Auto-Chlor System is a national leader in the growing Restaurant/Hospitality industry. We manufacture state of the art dishwashers, sanitizers and cleaning products. We are known for our exceptional level of services and products. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices.
As a Regional Recruiter, you will manage the sourcing, selection, and administrative components within a complete life-cycle recruitment process. Utilizing sales and networking skills, you will be proactive in identifying qualified candidates, both active and passive talent, through effective and creative utilization of sourcing tools. The position will also be responsible for placing and editing job advertisements in various media, cold calling, database management, screening applicants, employee relations, and support of the Regional Management team. A great work ethic and interpersonal skills are the key to success!
This position is based out of the North Atlanta branch in the Norcross area, but will also occasionally work from the South Atlanta branch in Hapeville.
This job exists to facilitate and maintain the Auto-Chlor recruitment process and staffing system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Source, attract, screen and qualify candidates to present to hiring managers for potential employment.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the job advertisements on our career page as well as external job boards.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining our applicant tracking system.
- Utilize appropriate social media outlets to attract qualified candidates.
- Attend career fairs and college recruiting events for recruiting and company recognition.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups to identify potential candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Maintain regular follow-up with managers to get updates on their staffing needs, feedback on candidate interviews as well as the quality of candidate referrals; make the appropriate adjustments.
- Follow up with candidates as necessary as they move through each phase of our staffing process.
- Prepare job offer letters as requested by hiring managers.
- Facilitate the post-job offer, pre-employment process.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires by assembling new hire paperwork, guiding new employees through the completion of the documents and sending completed documents to the corporate office.
- Prepare and send the Personnel Action Form to the Payroll department and Information Systems teams to have new hire records and systems generated.
- Employee Referral Program facilitation and follow-up.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- 3 years of recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of recruiting practices.
- Great organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
- Ability to juggle multiple requisitions at one time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Resilience and being open to feedback
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Team-oriented approach yet having the ability to work independently
- Being accountable for performance and results
We are Auto-Chlor System!! For 80 years we have been a national leader serving the restaurant and hospitality industries providing the latest in dishwashers, sanitizing equipment, and cleaning products to our customers. We are well known for delivering exceptional customer service and value in our products. We are the largest, privately held company in our industry.
Our mission is to provide high quality service to all of our customers! We believe in doing the job right the first time and believe that being proactive will decrease the need of being reactive. We have high-energy, work with a sense of urgency and focus on company growth and team development.
Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward everyday!
- This job description is not an employment agreement or contact. It is intended as a general guide of the duties and tasks we may ask you to perform as part of your employment with us. It is by no means an exhaustive list of all of your duties or responsibilities with us. We may elect to clarify, change or even add to this job description and your list of assigned duties as business needs are determined in the future. Performing all tasks that you may be asked or assigned to do is an important part of being a team member and a key expectation for your position.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to perform the essential functions of the position successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to assist them in performing the essential functions of the position. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected class or characteristic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!