Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FT Project Manager - Tech Training (599585)
at Avacend, Inc.
This project management position oversees the end to end deployment of learning development projects associated with enterprise wide initiatives, new product and service deployments. The project manager is responsible for working with the internal TMD team (Learning Strategy, Curriculum Development, and Learning Delivery) as well as business stakeholders to build out all components of the project including the budget and schedule. The project manager provides on-going oversite ensuring the project is initiated, launched, and closed out within the agreed upon scope, schedule and budgetary requirements.
- Responsible for managing project activities from initiation to project close using the standard TMD process methodology.
- Develops and maintains standard project artifacts including kick off decks, project schedules, budgets, training implementation plans, risk registers, issues registers, stakeholder registers, change control documents, and status reports.
- Responsible for change control involving scope, schedule, resources, and budget. Works with key stakeholders to capture requirements of changes, effectively communicates change, and obtains necessary approvals.
- Responsible for effectively communicating key updates to stakeholders during project status meetings (facilitated by the project manager) and through status reports. Provides both detailed and executive summary status.
- Required: Minimum 5 years of project management experience. Experience with MS Project or related scheduling tool. Experience with MS Office suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Preferred: BS/BA in related discipline. PMP Certification.