Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Administrative Assistant
at Avacend, Inc.
The position duties will include:
- Scheduling and coordinating the logistics of meetings
- Managing and tracking phone calls and electronic correspondence
- Managing paperwork and department administrative needs
- Providing data entry and light support to end-users
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, presentations, and other documents
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Communication with internal and external customers
- Travel arrangements
- Maintain calendars
- Arrange video conferences
- Prepare and review requisitions
- Assist with purchasing process, including PO creation
- Greeting and intake of visitors
- Assignment of card keys and documentation for new hires
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail/packages
- Intermediate Social Media skills (Facebook/Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram etc...
- Ability to assist off site on projects
This job requires a flexible and self-motivated individual who will multi-task, while remaining polite and customer-service oriented.
The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
The person must also have strong intermediate technology skills included, but not limited to Microsoft Outlook Email and Calendars, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and various web-based and social media applications. At least two years of administrative experience is preferred.
This fast-paced learning environment requires the ability and willingness to learn new tasks and tools quickly.