Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avacend, Inc.
The following duties are representative for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the classification if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Resolves software, hardware, phone systems and network problems.
• Assists users with PC’s, Macintoshes, Printing, Local Area Networks (LAN) and associated software.
• Assists schools with the use of Active Directory, Thin Client devices, tablet computers, Interactive White Boards, and wireless technology.
- Expresses a sense of urgency
- Performs special assignments, serves on project teams, and stays up to date with latest technical skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits excellent customer service skills
- Researches, plans, procures, installs and maintains computer hardware and software.
- Administers and documents technology inventory.
- Plans and coordinates all technology projects, policies and procedures.
- Performs expert troubleshooting, diagnosis & repair of hardware and software issues
- Configuration and management of Chromebook devices
- Troubleshooting and repair of interactive boards
- Repair of projectors and touch panel devices
- Ability to converse professionally with school leadership
- Superior Cognitive reasoning ability
- Professional attire
EDUCATION AND/OF EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related area from an approved accredited college or university required.
• Net + certification required
• Minimum of three (5) years of computer/information technology hardware/software support or closely related experience is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, PERMITS:
• Valid Georgia Driver’s License required.
• Valid N+ certification preferred.