Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pega Architect, Certified Lead System Architect
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Reference #: 5901
- 10 yrs Pega Architect, Certified Lead System Architect
- Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Pega Lead Systems Architect Certification.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets, Branching design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills