Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PeopleSoft HCM Business/Data Analyst
at Avacend, Inc.
Provide PeopleSoft functional and technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert for PeopleSoft Core HR. Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and cutover of PeopleSoft Core HR.
- A minimum of 10 years working in a functional/business analyst role supporting PeopleSoft HCM Applications.
- Combined minimum of 8 years of operational experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
- 2+ full PeopleSoft HCM Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
- Experience with HCM version 9.1 or higher.
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Core HR setup tables and reporting
- Exemplified superior knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches for four or more of the following PeopleSoft HCM - Core HR, ESS, MSS, NA Payroll, & Benefits.
- Solid understanding of integration of all HCM modules
- Advanced knowledge of HCM business practices, business systems design, and process re-engineering.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and overall implementation planning.
- Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered functionality.
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical and functional abilities
- Must have strong writing skills and be able to create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, test scripts, etc.
- Technical proficiency in developing user reports with PS/Query.
- Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications, making presentations before groups and committees, and working and/or leading effectively and cooperatively with staff and management.
- Demonstrated skill in analysis and problem solving including determining priorities, producing fully developed quality recommendations to decision makers.
- Excellent issue resolution (problem diagnosis), analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and understanding of best practices in quality customer service.
- Must be able to meet with clients of varying levels
- Should be able to drill down the metrics, analyze the gaps and suggest solutions
- Strong teamwork and mentoring abilities as knowledge transfer to internal staff
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Driven to provide a high level of customer service
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree