Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QA Automation Engineer with Selenium - 001
at Avacend, Inc.
Pay Rate: 38/hr on W2
Duration: 06+ Months
Work Location: Atlanta GA 30308
QA Automation Engineer with Selenium (Mandatory)
As a member of testing team, this candidate will take an active part in the ownership of the quality of software products. Responsibilities include the design, architecture, and implementation of complete solutions to testing software and quality assurance.
• Develops and executes automated and/or manual software
quality assurance testing.
• Expertise in creating test plans, developing test scenarios for applications.
• Creates and executes test designs, strategies, and cases.
• Develops test methods for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
• Create and execute automated test scripts using Selenium and .net.
• Experience in writing SQL queries to debug the data.
• Determines regression test scenarios to ensure existing functionality was not affected from new development.
• Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.
• Tracks and communicates application errors (defects) to development teams in a clear and concise manner. Verifies fixes.
• Document test results according to required procedures.
• Hands on experience in Data-driven testing using Selenium.
• Proven experience with smoke testing, data driven, functional and regression testing.
• Knowledgeable about project management tools.
• Collaborate closely with teams, (developers, architects, team leads and project managers) in order to effectively test projects/issues.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.