Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Reference #: 4060
IT Enterprise Business Analyst
Candidate will function as a Business Analyst gathering and documenting requirements for the client and/or as a Quality Assurance Analyst testing the respective systems. The role will be dependent on the need of the projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct business analysis to gather, document and manage requirements for projects and system enhancements as required
- Facilitate analysis sessions
- Conduct Quality Assurance Testing to verify that the applications meet the requirements to ensure it provides the right functionality to the customers
- Prepare test plans, test cases, test scripts and results documentation
- Work with Business Analysts, Developers and Customers during the System Development Lifecycle
- Customer Service
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Results Orientation
- 3 or more years’ experience working as a Business Analyst
- 3 or more years’ experience working in Quality Assurance Testing
- Creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts to validate business requirements
- Experience in business analyst role translating business needs into Process Diagrams and Functional and Non-Functional Specs/ Requirement Documents
- Strong facilitation skills of analysis sessions
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (Quality Center)
- In-depth understanding of application testing with emphasis on web-based and client server applications
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle, Concepts and Methodologies i.e. Integration, Regression, System, User Acceptance Testing, Defect Management.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with complex projects
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Experience using SharePoint as a repository for project documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and organization skills
- Knowledge and experience working with methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall