Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Analyst II
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Reference #: 4086
Must be a US Citizen to be considered for this opportunity.
TITLE: Quality Assurance Analyst II
Provide quality assurance testing for administrative management systems during all phases of system lifecycle. Review test results and develop recommendations.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: IT staff personnel, project managers and database administrators. This position typically will not advise and counsel or supervise.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Years of experience required for this job: Four to five years software development related experience (including three years software testing).
Specialized skills required for this job:
This job requires working knowledge and skills in applying quality assurance/control methodologies and processes and understanding of relational database management. Also required are inter-personal, spoken and written communications and analytical skills
Specialized skills preferred:
· Experience testing web based applications
· Ability to write simple SQL queries
· Experience testing SOAP and REST services
· Experience testing in an Agile/Iterative environment
· Experience with manual test management tools
· Experience with requirements and bug management tools like JIRA
- Experience with any Test Automation tool like Ranorex Studio, Test Complete, Telerik Test Studio
- Experience with an API testing tool like SOAPUI Pro