Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Report Specialist - Sandy Springs ,GA
at Avacend, Inc.
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Pay rate: $ 24 per hr on W2
Work timing – 8 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday)
Location: Sandy Springs GA 30328
This Reports Specialist gathers, verifies, and manipulates data for report generation. This position performs data entry, data mining, queries, and audits of data from different departments. He/She creates and distributes reports.
• Maintains knowledge of technology and systems to ensure proficiency.
• Stays abreast of changes in reporting needs to make updates to standard reports.
• Makes suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of current reporting processes
• Gathers and organizes data to create reports from integrated systems.
• Reviews data to ensure accuracy and validity for reports.
• Consults with organization to respond to ad hoc reporting requests.
• Generates reports to distribute to community and business units.
• Runs queries of data to satisfy user needs.
• Reviews data entered into systems to ensure accuracy of data.
• Monitors validity of data provided to users to ensure data quality.
• Corrects errors and resolves discrepancies with data and reports to ensure data quality.
• Provides data entry assistance to the organization to improve efficiency.
• Confers with management to respond to questions and concerns from various business units within the organization in a timely manner.
• Provides dotted line support to the organization to complete ad hoc tasks.
• Provides external survey responses to display customer input.
• Creates presentations to communicate data in visual and written formats using online tools.
Imports and copies data results into Microsoft Excel to present reports in an acceptable format. Schedules reports to ensure the execution and delivery of reports occur in a timely manner • Collects and assimilates raw data into reporting templates to ensure report formats are user-friendly. Reviews data generated from reports to identify discrepancies • Creates and/or updates SharePoint sub-sites, pages, lists, links, shared documents, data sheets and workflows • Creates and maintains SharePoint security groups Knowledge and Skills • Analytical with ability to solicit and gather information, conduct research, and produce accurate findings • Critical thinker and investigative problem solver • Ability to conduct customer needs assessments and determine business requirements • Relationship builder with ability to implement customer needs, requirements and perspectives into products and features .Detail oriented with ability to maintain organized files/data and complete tasks thoroughly
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related field - Preferred
Intermediate level experience with advanced Excel functions - Preferred
Experience writing complex queries using tools such as Microsoft Access or Sequel Server - Preferred
Experience creating SharePoint sites, sub-sites, pages, lists, links, shared documents, data sheets and workflows - Preferred
Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint security groups