Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Dev Mgr - ClickShare Houston/Dallas
Imagine a way to see, sense, and share the intangible. It's what happens when big data becomes knowledge. When images become insight, and when experiences come to life. That's what Barco is all about. In a world where data and rich content are expanding exponentially, we empower our customers with inspired sight, sound and sharing solutions to help them make meaningful connections. Together, we create brighter outcomes, around the world.
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,500 employees worldwide. please visit our website at www.barco.com
As a Barco associate, you will be part of high performing teams that compete with integrity to deliver results to our customers, our shareholders and to each other. Barco offers a challenging workplace full of the most gifted and innovative professionals in the visualization industry, who are responsible for bringing technologically advanced products to life. We seek individuals with talent and the passion to grow in a culture built on vision, innovation and the competitive spirit. We compete with integrity; we strive to outperform the competition through our focus on the customer, our trust in each other and by providing the environment for individual opportunity and growth.
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our sales team within our Enterprise division. For this position we prefer candidates that reside in the Houston or Dallas area. This position will be responsible for acquiring new customers, in particular hunting for and development of new meeting room opportunities in the metro San Francisco area at Fortune 1000 companies.
A Barco Business Development Manager must effectively network and communicate with mainly end users, consultants, eco-system partners but also with resell partners, to ensure that the company's value proposition is clearly understood and accepted.
- Effective demonstration of Barco technologies to the end user accounts.
- Perform product demonstrations at sites to highlight product differentiation based on operational and financial factors.
- Achieve regional sales targets and track opportunities from discovery to close.
- Effective communication of the company's value proposition with key decision makers.
- Prospecting, evaluating opportunities, presenting our products, strong negotiation skills, cold calling, product selection and supporting the customer's purchase to land new business.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Cultivate new customer relationships and maintain strong focus on current customers through effective use of the sales and service organizations to expand business.
- Ability to detail technical product features, benefits and attributes to various staff positions in enterprise customers.
- Management of sales pipeline and forecasting activities through corporate CRM.
- Execution of a sales process in conjunction with the Barco channel organization.
Bachelor's degree is required
- IT/AV and/or capital equipment sales experience required
- Experience with software, wired and wireless networked, enterprise software solutions is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of sales/industry experience in a B-2-B industry that requires a complex sales, with quota responsibility.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Proven demonstration skills of technical products
- Successful, documented sales track record of achievement
- Able to travel up to 25% - most travel will be to local/regional customer sites but travel outside the region might be required for tradeshows, corporate meetings, etc.
- Completion of professional sales training courses strongly desired
- Familiarity with CRM systems is required
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Barco, Inc. supports all policy and practices related to (but not limited to), federal and local employment regulations such as follows: EEO, AAP, ADA, OSHA, C-TPAT and E-Verify. We promote a drug free work environment, along with an open door policy of communication. All of our practices support global diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a menu of benefits to help promote wellness for you and/or your family.
VISIT http://www.barco.com/en/Jobs TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION and refer to job number 1900184. Only those applicants who meet the minimum skills/qualifications in this posting will be considered. Successful candidates must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States.