Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Depot Repair Technician
Job Reference #: 1900957
Imagine a way to see, sense, and share the intangible. It's what happens when big data becomes knowledge. When images become insight, and when experiences come to life. That's what Barco is all about. In a world where data and rich content are expanding exponentially, we empower our customers with inspired sight, sound and sharing solutions to help them make meaningful connections. Together, we create brighter outcomes, around the world.
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,500 employees worldwide. please visit our website at www.barco.com
As a Barco associate, you will be part of high performing teams that compete with integrity to deliver results to our customers, our shareholders and to each other. Barco offers a challenging workplace full of the most gifted and innovative professionals in the visualization industry, who are responsible for bringing technologically advanced products to life. We seek individuals with talent and the passion to grow in a culture built on vision, innovation and the competitive spirit. We compete with integrity; we strive to outperform the competition through our focus on the customer, our trust in each other and by providing the environment for individual opportunity and growth.
We are currently hiring a Repair Technician to join our Barco team. This individual will be located in our Duluth GA office.
- In-house bench technician providing equipment evaluation, testing and repairs on Barco's state of the art Medical Displays.
- Repair or replace modular level equipment including, electronic components, part assemblies and other related equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair non-functional customer owned, Barco owned service stock and demo products to the sub-assembly and LRU levels.
- Test faulty equipment and apply technical knowledge to diagnose the cause of system malfunctions.
- Use of appropriate tools and test equipment and procedures to resolve equipment problems.
- Record and report failure data and ensure accurate and timely documentation of repair activities.
- Adhere to all procedural and quality processes to ensure highest quality standards are kept.
- Knowledge of working in a Clean Room environment and ESD sensitive equipment and areas a plus.
- Training may involve some travel with US.
We are looking for a new colleague who has
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess a high mechanical aptitude and electronic repair experiences in a related industry or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of electronics, software, networks, digital or analogue circuitry
- Solid computer skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Previous SAP CRM experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the electronic industries, working with LCD / LED displays.
- Graduate from an accredited technical school or college.
- Motivated / Self-starter.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a menu of benefits to help promote wellness for you and/or your family.
Are you excited to dive into a new challenge?
VISIT http://www.barco.com/en/Jobs TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION and refer to job number 1900957. Only those applicants who meet the minimum skills/qualifications in this posting will be considered. Successful candidates must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States.