Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AP/AR Clerk in Duluth, GA at The Bartech Group
Job DescriptionJob #: 199773
Compensation (Range): $18-$21 / hour DOE
If you are an experienced AP/AR Clerk looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an AP/AR Clerk. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an AP/AR Clerk will include:
- Communicates with suppliers by phone or email to provide information in regard to Accounts Payable.
As an AP/AR Clerk, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good written / verbal communication skills.
- In order to ensure success in serving the customers of the Shared Services Group, good communication skills are necessary in conflict and error resolution.
- Researches A/P in multiple systems for issue resolution.
- Since this position will involve working with different forms of technology, this person is expected to possess solid PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and enterprise systems).
- Position must adhere to requirements as defined within a service level agreement (relating to processing time frames, discounts captured, response times to vendor/mill inquiries, etc.).
2-3 years’ experience.
- This position will be a full-time position (requiring overtime as needed).
- Fluency in French and Service Now (ticket system resolution) experience a plus.
As an AP/AR Clerk with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for AP/AR Clerk Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!