Brasfield & Gorrie General Contractors
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Brasfield & Gorrie General Contractors
- Job ID
Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Carpenter Helper. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Help carpenters by performing duties of lesser skill.
- Duties include using, supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
- Build rough wooden structures, such as vertical and horizontal concrete forms, gang forms, column forms, scaffolds, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
- May assist Carpenters in interior carpentry tasks such as install doors, wall forms, trim work and hardware.
- Operate hand and power tools as required.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience
1 year Commercial Construction carpentry experience preferred.
Building Your Brasfield & Gorrie Career
No matter your starting point, when you join the Brasfield & Gorrie family, you open the door to a rewarding career at one of the most respected and dynamic companies in the industry. Here you decide your path and what you will make of your career—and your life.
We value everyone
At Brasfield & Gorrie, we see our purpose as building exceptional people, trusting relationships, great projects, and strong communities. Valuing everyone is essential to our purpose, so for us, valuing diversity and inclusion is more than a lofty company commitment; it’s a way of building relationships that helps us live our purpose in our daily work.
You’ll benefit from working at Brasfield & Gorrie
By offering a strong foundation of employee benefits, we ensure that you and your family have the tools and means to prosper. We’re proud to provide a competitive benefits and compensation package. Our employees have access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), wellness programs, career development classes, and many more benefits. We’re proud to be ranked by both Top Workplaces and Best Places to Work in multiple cities!
About Brasfield & Gorrie
Brasfield & Gorrie is one of the nation’s largest privately held construction firms, providing general contracting, design-build, and construction management services for a wide variety of markets. We’re skilled in construction best practices, including virtual design and construction, integrated project delivery, and lean construction, but we’re best known for our preconstruction and self-perform expertise and exceptional client service. Brasfield & Gorrie has 12 offices and approximately 3,000 employees. Our 2018 revenues were $3.3 billion. Engineering News-Record ranks Brasfield & Gorrie 25th among the nation’s “Top 400 Contractors” for 2019.