Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of Openings:
Join our dynamic Operations Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands in either our Atlanta, Georgia office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business — we work hard and we play hard. And we’ll expect you to do both.
The Project Coordinator will play a critical role in ensuring Bridgevine is able to grow and meet both Distribution and Provider partners needs in an effective and timely manner. The Project Coordinator is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, and closure of a project. This role will allow the business teams to continue their focus towards identifying new opportunities to expand and have a focus on driving end results.
The Project Coordinator will focus on aligning internal resources to insure that tasks and functions critical to the success of the project are identified and worked through completion. This role will include conducting both internal meetings with included teams and external meetings with the clients to insure progress. This individual will need to be extremely professional and accomplished in both verbal and written communications. The individual should have the ability to understand and anticipate both the needs of the external clients as well as our internal teams to insure alignment.
In addition, this individual will need to have the ability to coordinate multiple projects while still adhering to a great level of detail. Project status and details should be maintained in a real-time basis so the company is able to track progress, identify issues and address concerns as they arise. This individual will manage both the project coordination as well as materially participate in the success of the project.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate activities, resources, and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor key tasks, responsible parties, timelines, and status
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 2+ years of experience of project coordination in a related field
- Previous experience in working in and leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality work
- Previous experience in cooperating with external clients for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Eagerness to increase understand through observation and investigation
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and thrive in high-energy team environment
- Professional, “get it done" attitude, work ethic, and strong team player
- BS/BA in a related field
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of either our Atlanta, Georgia. No relocation assistance provided.