Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer - .Net Development
# of Openings:
Join our dynamic Technology Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at the Atlanta, Georgia office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business — we work hard and we play hard. And we’ll expect you to do both.
The Software Engineer, will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting .Net based services which support all business operations at Bridgevine.
The ideal candidate excels at understanding documentation provided by Bridgevine partners (Telecommunications and Energy companies) in order to build/maintain data exchange integrations. The candidate must possess SOLID principles and Test Driven development, and practice Agile principles as part of the daily routine.
The successful candidate will have a history of success and will be specifically tasked with the following objectives:
- Be an active collaborator in our Agile based team.
Assist in new feature development and bug fixes.
- Contribute to peer design reviews, leveraging experience to propose solutions for upcoming projects.
- Propose refactoring solutions to encourage extensibility and maintainability.
Create unit tests to confirm functionality changes.
- Assist business analysts in behavior discovery.
- Code against external APIs and perform calculations and business logic on responses.
- Work in partnership and actively collaborates with colleagues across the organization.
- Recognizes shared objectives and priorities, and works co-operatively to achieve them, putting them before personal preferences and objectives.
- Ability to adapt to a pressured environment with fast changing priorities whilst maintaining appropriate controls
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity and self-reliance in problem solving.
- Absorb new information quickly and accurately.
- Create an maintain complete deployment pipelines using amazon aws infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or combination of equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of experience developing .Net services applications
- Proficiency in OOP within .NET
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC, with a strong preference for Agile experience
- .NET, C# 3.5 and 4.0
- Understanding of API development and SOA
- Proficient in XML/SOAP/REST
- Proficient in data modeling, stored procs in SQL Server, or similar relational database platform
- Understanding of the amazon aws api sdk.
- Understanding of the amazon aws infrastructure, such cloudformation, EC2, RDS, cloudfront among others.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Experience with Service Provider (Telecommunications, MSOs, etc.) API and ordering applications a plus.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Atlanta.GA. No relocation assistance provide