Bright Horizons L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Fair Associate
at Bright Horizons L.P.
Benefit Fair Associate
Do you live in the Atlanta Metro area? Do you want to join a FORTUNE Magazine ranked “100 Best Companies to Work For”? If so, our new opening for a Part-time Benefit Fair Associate could be the role for you.
As the Part time Benefit Fair Associate you will work on a per diem basis for our Client Relations team, supporting the marketing efforts to over 700 client companies purchasing Bright Horizons services such as back-up care, educational and college advising, special needs, and EdAssist solutions
In this role you will be responsible for attending onsite client outreach events. These events include but are not limited to Client Benefit Fairs, Information Tables, Employee Presentations and other Visibility Events held at our client’s offices.
Travel time to and from events is tracked and counted as “time worked”. Mileage is also calculated and reimbursed to you.
What you will be doing:
- Attending onsite client outreach events to positively impact program awareness and increase registration and utilization of Bright Horizons programs by the client’s employees.
- Engage directly with client employees to educate them on the Bright Horizons services offered by their employer to increase program awareness within the client and encourage individual employee registration and utilization.
- Set up booth and materials for outreach events.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- This position is part-time, as needed, based on client events (Please note that while shows are scheduled throughout the year, peak times are from September through the end of November).
Benefits Fair Associate
What we hope you will bring to this role:
- A polished, well-spoken and energetic approach.
- Approachable (able to engage with employees who may not want to stop at the table for information.
- Good communication skills and be comfortable in a setting where information is shared in a group of one-on-one.
- Experience working in a corporate environment is a plus.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
Job Category 2