Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Platform Solutions
BrightWave, an Ansira Company, is currently looking for a full-time Director, Platform Solutions to join the Technology Services team in a high-visibility, high-impact role. Driving BrightWave to be at the leading edge of email & cross-channel marketing technology, this leader will play a key role in the success of all BrightWave clients. Leveraging best-in-class marketing cloud platforms, the ideal candidate will be experienced at architecting innovative precision marketing technology solutions while leading a team of talented resources to exceed client expectations.
Role focus areas:
- Provide guidance around how best to configure and utilize multiple enterprise SaaS marketing cloud solutions to operationalize complex, data-driven marketing programs
- Lead a team of platform engineers, technical/solution architects and data engineers
- Provide career guidance, helping employees to identify, work toward & achieve career goals
- Set and manage performance expectations with the team
- Assist with project staffing, ensuring the workload of the team is balanced
- Onboard and train new team members
- Present authoritative POVs, audit findings and recommendations relating to technology solutions
- Lead consultative engagements
- Contribute to a program’s vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
- Solve and implement complex business problems
- Perform in-depth capability and configuration discovery around marketing technology solutions
- Defining and documenting business processes and system requirements
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schema required by the proposed solution
- Work closely with development and quality assurance (QA) teams
- Establish processes, templates, tools, and methods to enable the team to be successful and improve execution, efficiency, accuracy and reliability
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical and executive audiences
- Excellent documentation and writing skills
- 5+ years experience with an enterprise ESP/Marketing cloud platform (Adobe Experience Cloud, IBM Watson Marketing, HCL Unica, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Marketo, etc.)
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Aptitude to lead and grow a team using strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- 3+ years of experience working with clients in a strategic or consultative capacity
- 3+ years with CRM or CDP Systems (Salesforce, Microsoft, Treasure Data, mParticle, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- 3+ years SQL, Relational Database Management Systems, or Data Lake Technology (MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, RedShift, BigQuery, Postgres, SQL-Server, etc.)
- 2+ Experience with data & workflow visualization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which happen to be some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!