Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Email QA Analyst
BrightWave, an Ansira Company, is on the hunt for a QA Analyst to join the Technology Team in a high-visibility, high-stakes, high-impact role. This position works at the leading edge of email marketing technology and plays a key role in the success of all BrightWave clients. This detail oriented rock star will work closely with the Technology team to ensure accuracy and functionality of all email marketing campaign solutions, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well other enterprise marketing cloud solutions.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Perform rigorous testing of campaigns focusing on content, rendering, segments, dynamic components and deployment efficiencies
- Perform email QA testing to validate functionality and appearance across browsers, using tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Test all stages of an email campaign’s development from concept, to build, to deployment within an enterprise level email platform and provide clear and actionable results
- Create test plans, test cases and test scripts for special projects and ongoing campaigns
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable
- Perform UAT on complex email journeys and provide findings
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to automate processes, eliminating the risk of human error
- Monitor and continuously improve data quality
- Assist with data cleanup as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of related experience
- Uncanny ability to learn how to use new technology
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies
- Familiarity with HTML
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems
- Basic understanding of email marketing and digital marketing practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which happen to be some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!