Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BrightWave, an Ansira Company, is on the hunt for an Email Strategist to join our growing team. The Email Strategist reports directly to a Sr Strategist and works on the accounts led by their manager, and may also lead some accounts that they drive all strategic initiatives for. This person is responsible for the tactical execution of the overall eCRM program strategic direction, as set by or with the Sr Strategist. This may include ownership of Level 3 and 4 projects/campaigns, ensuring campaign strategy and analytic requirements are met for Level 1 and 2 projects/campaigns, performing strategy audits and analysis, serving as the Strategy advocate for the client’s business and program goals, documentation of project/campaign strategy (workflows, presentation development, etc.), and overall execution of the strategies developed by the Sr Strategist.
The Strategist serves as an extension of the client's marketing department and eCRM program expert. They should maintain a detailed understanding of the eCRM programs and campaigns in market, including:
- Project and campaign status and performance
- Client program strategy, goals and KPIs
- Client business and campaign goals and KPIs
- Available data and how it is integrated
- Current and future segmentation and targeting efforts
- Send frequency, messaging cadence, personalization and dynamic content
- Past performance
- Subscriber engagement
- Campaign and database naming convention
Primary Responsibilities & Activities:
- Execution of strategic direction and plans for individual campaigns and projects
- Ensuring the quality of the strategic direction is maintained throughout the development of the project
- Management of dynamic template matrices
- Execution of program and campaign level attribution planning, analysis and delivery to client
- Initial reporting insights and recommendations
- Maintenance and execution of client-specific learning agendas
- Maintenance and execution of testing plans, overall analysis, and final recommendations
- Contribution to quarterly and yearly business reviews
- Development of strategy documentation
- Contribution to strategy presentations
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably email
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with workflows, diagrams, and other forms of visual logic delivery
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Bachelor's degree in related field
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which include some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!