Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BrightWave, an Ansira Company, is on the hunt for a Platform Specialist to support the Technology team across a multitude of clients and projects. This position works at the leading edge of email marketing technology and plays a key role in the success of all BrightWave clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s looking to “roll up their sleeves” and speak “email” across multiple ESPs/Marketing Clouds and third-party tools.
- Typical work-related activities include:
- Monitor pre-identified mission-critical campaigns
- Monitor overall solution efficiency and effectiveness, making optimization recommendations
- Flawlessly troubleshoot platform issues across all ESPs
- Support Tech leads across clients on multiple projects and timelines
- Define and document business processes and system requirements
- Gather, analyze, translate and document detailed business/functional/user requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a client service/support capacity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical and executive audiences
- 2+ years experience with an enterprise ESP/Marketing Cloud platform (IBM Watson, SFMC, Oracle, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
- 5+ years experience with an enterprise marketing cloud platform
- Experience with CRM Systems (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in related field
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which include some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!