Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BrightWave, North America’s leading email agency, is on the hunt for a Solutions Architect to join the Technology team in a strategic technical position for our clients. This position works at the leading edge of email marketing technology and plays a key role in the success of all BrightWave clients. This role is heavily involved in solution design and is hands-on with build work. Solutions Architects are relied on by our clients for technical direction, proactive advice and strategic thinking.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Provide guidance around how best to configure and leverage multiple enterprise SaaS marketing cloud solutions to operationalize complex, data-driven marketing programs
- Lead consultative engagements
- Contribute to a program’s vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
- Solve and implement complex business problems
- Perform in-depth capability and configuration discovery around marketing technology solutions
- Define and document business processes and system requirements.
- Gather, analyze, translate and document detailed business/functional/user requirements
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schema required by the proposed solution
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical and executive audiences
- SaaS implementation
- 5+ years experience with an enterprise marketing cloud platform
- Experience with CRM Systems (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- Experience using T-SQL & Relational Database Management Systems
- Understanding of object-oriented programming languages and concepts.
- Scripting, Web Services and API development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which include some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!