Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Campaign Manager
BrightWave is on the hunt for an experienced Technical Campaign Manager who can drive client success through their technical expertise. This fun, flexible tech genius utilizes email and marketing solutions to understand, solve, communicate (internally and externally) and execute for each campaign/project deliverable.
The qualified candidate will work closely with account teams to manage, create, and deploy campaigns on behalf of clients. The TCM reports to the Associate Director, Technical Campaign Management and will be an aspiring platform specialist + project manager who can understand client requirements in order to be the bridge between account, project, and technology teams.
- Extensive understanding of digital projects (including email programs)
- 2 - 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, agency or professional services environment
- 2 - 3+ years of email and marketing execution experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation Tools
- (Salesforce ExactTarget, Responsys, Marketo, Pardot, IBM Watson Campaign, Eloqua, Emarsys, MessageGears, etc.)
- Experience with managing quality assurance/control (QA/QC) process and protocols for signoff on campaign deliverables
- Experience with project management tools (Workfront, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, Teamwork, etc…) is a plus
- Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules; handling multiple accounts at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and proactive manner
- Client-facing experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field strongly preferred
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which include some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!