Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, eCommerce Channel
at Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
Manager, eCommerce Channel
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Manage the eCommerce strategy and brand marketing needs for Buffalo Wild Wings initiatives across web and mobile applications. Establish the shared brand vision with all core marketing (menu, loyalty, merchandising, sponsorship, gaming) and operations teams; building consensus on enhancements that optimize revenues, increase engagement, drive loyalty and improve digital service for Buffalo Wild Wing customers.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, prioritizing and aligning digital market trends with key stakeholders needs to create new opportunities for growth, engagement and loyalty on the brand’s direct digital channels (web and native applications). Analyze, define and quantify impact for enhancements to core digital platforms.
- Accountable for the digital key performance indicators such as revenue, conversion, order values, utilization, retention, and satisfaction.
- Guide agency, external partners, internal peers and delivery teams on the brand’s digital channel needs to improve brand performance. Serve as the “voice of the brand” for delivery and technology teams in the development process of website and app enhancements .
- Identify and evaluate new growth opportunities across the ever-changing digital landscape, building strategic partnerships with top vendors and platforms
- Identify and define market research needs for new digital concepts as well as work with data analytics to uncover areas for improvement in key performance indicators.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant field of work (MIS, Marketing, Business Administration) or equivalent work experience
7-10 years of e-commerce product and/or marketing experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Deep, holistic understanding of digital user experience and customer needs (e.g. user behavior, pricing, technology)
- Strong understanding of the use of underlying Customer Relationship Management solutions, Content Management Systems and technologies used in the delivery of new solutions and experiences.
- Experience working with design and development teams to create simple and intuitive experiences that deliver results
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing conception through implementation.
- Good understanding of Company business model, core systems and infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of the Company’s sales, distribution, and marketing programs
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication and presentation skills for the purpose of providing information to stakeholders, vendors and senior management in a cross functional environment.
Manager will have authority to create plans and goals that align digital priorities to the brand vision, prioritize the key initiatives that improve overall brand performance metrics, manage budgets to achieve objectives and lead cross functional team direction.
Role is currently a sole contributor function but banded to manage on support resources