Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Roswell, GA
Provides administrative support to Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist and New Home Consultants. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day to day marketing department needs.
- Manage all administrative duties as directed by Marketing Manager as well as coordination and planning of meetings as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining folders on the G:/ drive with updated community collateral for Marketing Department.
- Maintain monthly marketing calendar.
- Maintain daily communication with advertising agency to disseminate information, give direction on approvals of marketing collateral.
- Provide weekly support to sales team by creating, coordinating and ordering marketing collateral materials as requested including flyers and distribution for all New Home Consultants and Welcome Home Centers. May require researching for new vendors, obtaining quotes and samples.
- Coordinate, execute and attend a variety of functions including community openings, community events, and realtor events as needed (may include occasional weekends).
- Manage and maintain marketing department storage closet and supplies.
- Coordinate and follow-up execution of jobs with outside vendors as needed by department.
- Provide support to Digital Marketing Specialist by creating and maintaining standard feature sheets, site maps and floor plans as needed.
- Coordinate with marketing agency and Marketing Manager all digital marketing online including updating the social media sites at the division level using the Sprinklr platform (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram).
- Work with interior design vendors in the design and implementation of furnishing/accessorizing model homes and Welcome Home Centers per Regional standards. This includes coordination of creating CAD files and WHC layout using selected floor plan.
- Account for and process all marketing/sales invoices.
- Act as a liaison between purchasing, accounting and sales department in receiving any plan/elevation changes to floor plans and maintain pricing in Salesforce as needed including pricing / plan adjustments in JDE.
- Coordinate sales/marketing related meetings with vendors, ad agencies, etc as needed.
- Work with sign vendors as needed to obtain proposals for all community signage. This includes the coordination of sign production and installation.
- Maintain and update website content in partnership with the Digital Marketing Specialist to include floor plans, site maps and Quick Move-In images requiring photography coordination.
- Assist with community needs as requested by DOS and ASMs, including community openings and closeouts.
- Coordinate Insite setup and install at all Welcome Home Centers as directed by Marketing Manger.
- Act as a liaison between purchasing and marketing in receiving any plan/elevation changes. Assure that the changes are communicated to construction and sales as needed.
- Verify that the floor plan changes to blue prints are reflected in all collateral materials in the field as well as online.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum High School or GED required
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing required
- Minimum 2 years in homebuilding industry preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Background in research methodology preferred
- Skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Reader strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and in all public relations
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity and strong management and motivational skills