Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Secretary II (NRC)
at Cape Fox
NAVAR is seeking a Secretary II to join our team supporting the NRC. This position handles differing situations, problems, and deviations in the work of the office according to general instructions, priorities, duties, policies, and program goals. May work on special assignments as requested. Generally, duties include or are comparable to one or more of the following:
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence; personally responds to requests for information concerning office procedures; determines which requests should be handled by others.
- Schedules tentative appointments without prior clearance. Makes arrangements for conferences and meetings and assembles established background materials, as directed. May attend meetings and record and report on the proceedings.
- Reviews outgoing materials and correspondence for internal consistency and conformance with established procedures; assures that proper clearances have been obtained, when needed.
- Collects information from the files or staff for routine inquiries on office program(s) or periodic reports. Refers non-routine requests to appropriate staff.
- Explains the requirements concerning office procedures.
- Coordinates NRC personnel and administrative forms for the office and forwards for processing.
- High school diploma or equivalency; 2 year experience in an office environment.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, handle stress and deliver professional results.
- All overtime is approved prior to working overtime.
- Must email the Task Order COR at the beginning and end of the day, if requested.
- Working Hours Monday – Friday, 8:15am – 5:00pm. Or as approved by the task order COR.
- Must take an uninterrupted 45 min break each day.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.