cf real estate services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at cf real estate services
There are two types of people, those that can't fix things, and those that can. You are one of the ones that can. You're the person that wears a cape daily as you fix the impossible: HVAC, appliances, electrical, plumbing, and you also smile and look back on a new home that you have just prepared for someone. A cape looks great with a tool belt or bucket right? The Service Technician is attentive to Company goals relative to resident happiness and resident retention and maintains the physical condition and appearance of the community. Your hard work helps us achieve some of our best moments: a renewal, a move in, plus you'll meet great people and help solve their lack of "handy-person" skills! If you like tinkering with and fixing things, and seeing your hard work visually, then this is the perfect job!
Our associates state that CF Real Estate Services is a company that offers a busy, challenging, exciting, rewarding, and fun place to be! Others have stated, "Great company with great people" and "Quite possibly the best company I've ever worked for!" Don't just take our word for it, check out our balanced reviews on Glassdoor.com!
If you are looking for one of the top rated cultures in the multifamily industry, you have found your home. #wearecf
What Will You Be Responsible For
- You will help get apartments ready for move in through make ready procedures, resulting in a happy resident.
- Perform service requests and repairs as directed.
- Clean and inspect all common areas and building systems, and correct or report deficiencies to supervisor(s).
- Install major appliances.
- You'll be a model team member by adhering to the company’s safety programs.
- Maintain physical appearance of community - your hard work will be visible and noticed by others.
- Maintain common areas of the community.
- Monitor the grounds and pick up and dispose of trash and debris.
- You will be flexible and have the ability to work on-call/flexible/weekend schedules.
- Provide help and support to other locations as necessary.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
How Will You Be The Right Fit?
Education: High School or equivalent
Experience: One to three years, based on property specific needs.
Certification/Licenses: HVAC, Valid state’s driver’s license, CPO, EPA
CF is an Equal Opportunity Employer because we rock! CF Real Estate Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CF is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screenings and other post-employment screenings per Drug Free Workplace policies and procedures. Hugs not drugs!