Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 Digital Learning Summer Intern
- Job Function
- Position Type
- Requisition ID
The Restaurant Training Digital Learning Department is responsible for designing and developing on-line and mobile learning solutions. The content of these learning solutions includes procedural training, restaurant operations, and training on hospitality skills. The Digital Learning Intern will evaluate training requirements in the restaurant, evaluate digital and on-line learning technologies, and help build digital and on-line learning prototypes.
- Interview restaurant Operators, Team Members, or Subject Matter Experts to define training requirements.
- Review learning requirements against existing portfolio of training delivery tools to find .
- Research and evaluate new training technology solutions that might best meet learning requirements.
- Build functional proto-types to deliver training content or create a learning experience.
- Communicate effectively with internal corporate Staff members, stakeholders, and leaders to manage changes in scope or timeline and adapt to changing business needs
- GPA: 3.2
- Currently studying or completing degree in Instructional Technologies, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Multimedia Design/Development with an emphasis in Learning, Adult Learning Theory, Human Capital Management, Organizational Design or other related major.
Potfolio or demonstrable examples of previous digital learning program or course design work