Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Sr. Product Lead
- Job Function
- Position Type
- Experienced Professionals
- Requisition ID
Chick-fil-A is seeking an experienced Product Steward for Spotlight. Spotlight is a local, digital CRM system that provides restaurants with the ability to learn insights from and connect directly with Customers through emails, event invitations, and customized rewards. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead strategy for the platform with the goal of empowering Restaurants to build meaningful Customer relationships. The Product Steward will collaborate with teams focused on the Chick-fil-A App, Chick-fil-A.com, Chick-fil-A One Membership, On-Demand Platforms, and others to serve as a bridge between technology and the business.
The candidate will partner with Operators, Team Members, and the Customer Technology Solutions teams to deliver a simple and effective digital tool. The Product Steward will be responsible for representing the product across internal groups including field-staff, Chick-fil-A HELP, CARES, Training, and Corp. Comms. Candidate must have strong leadership, strategy, project management, cross-functional collaboration, and execution skills with a proven ability to influence decisions and drive change.
The Product Steward will work on the Customer Digital Experience team in Marketing, partnering with business stakeholders and technical talent to build out future features and functionality supporting needs of the local Restaurant.
- Set Product Vision: Sets the vision, goals, and key performance indicators for Spotlight with critical business needs and digital capabilities in mind.
- Strategize for Product Roadmapping: Prioritizes features, keeping in mind the needs of Customers, Operators and Team Members, and clearly communicate to Development team and in some cases IT Feature Teams.
- Lead Product Development: Works with business stakeholders and engineers to manage the development, launch, and ongoing improvement of Spotlight.
Digital Product Management
- Manages the strategic direction of the product, including creating a multi-year roadmap, defining KPIs, and identifying growth opportunities
- Defines the desired product user experience and vision
- Actively engages with the market through regular field visits, training sessions, and events
- Answers questions posed by the scrum team, stakeholders, and management, clarifying the strategic direction and long-term vision for the product
- Communicates product updates with Spotlight users and stakeholders
- Sets expectations with business owners for delivery of new functionalities
- Plays an active role in identifying dependencies and mitigating impediments
- Influences feature backlog for related and connected products
- Follows competitors and the industry for benchmarking excellence
- Ultimately responsible for the marketing message and the brand of the product
- Stewards the product experience, leveraging Customer insights and Operator feedback to ask, “how might we allow Restaurants to know Customers’ stories and care for them personally”
- Influences business stakeholders thinking on why, when, and how local Restaurant can develop meaningful Customer relationships by using Spotlight
- Partners with key stakeholders to drive alignment, influence decisions, and drive change on Customer relationship management and local marketing
- Works directly with Chick-fil-A HELP, CARES, Training, and Corp. Comms to ensure users and stakeholders are equipped with current information about platform, bugs, upcoming feature releases
- Serves as marketing point of contact for Operators and Users of the product
- Equips consulting organization with relevant information to effectively consult to using Spotlight strategically and answer questions from the field
- Plans and directs projects, providing technical leadership and consultation to colleagues
- Possesses and applies advance knowledge of product development to the completion of projects and/or outcomes of complexity
- Works with wide latitude for unreviewed action or decision on most outcomes
- Capable of representing the organization in outside discussions and technical forums
- May assist with the selection and/or oversight of outside partners and professionals to effectively deliver results
- Strategic marketer and creative thinker with ability to generate and implement breakthrough ideas
- Visionary with passion for building toward the future today amidst ambiguity
- Relationships and results oriented, strong focus on leveraging relationships to drive results
- Strong leadership skills with ability to effectively lead people and projects
- Highly collaborative with interest in building strong cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to build consensus internally and externally to move projects forward
- Self-starter who takes initiative to elevate, influence, and deliver business goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional planning, organizing and project management abilities
- 3-5 years of experience product design and/or digital customer experience
- Expertise in the product development process
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Strong digital experience and/or Customer insights experience
- Experience in medium to large size organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience leading teams and influencing stakeholders
- Restaurant and/or food service experience