Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Distribution Performance Team Lead
- Job Function
- Supply Chain
- Position Type
- Experienced Professionals
- Requisition ID
The Distribution Performance Team Lead will provide functional distribution expertise to Chick-fil-A (CFA) and support the needs of the Operators. This position will support the DC Performance Management Team to execute short- and long-term distribution strategies that allow the Operators to focus on the customer. The role will also ensure the distribution systems put in place are meeting the needs of the business today and tomorrow. This position is based in our Atlanta, GA Support Center.
- Act as a liaison, balancing the needs of the Operator with the capabilities of the distributor
- Monitor distributor’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure required service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Develop and support strategic CFA and Supply Chain goals
- Demonstrate functional knowledge and expertise in food service distribution.
- Have a working knowledge of inbound logistics
- Have a working knowledge of distribution industry delivery practices
- Work closely with CFA Supply Chain, CFA, Operators, and business partners to ensure optimal alignment
- Possess intimate knowledge of who your customers are and the ability to put others above himself/herself
- Demonstrate the ability to value both relationships and results
- Be able to navigate through a confrontational situation, ensuring all parties are treated with honor, dignity, and respect.
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills; a team player, yet able to work independently when necessary
- Routinely show interest/knowledge in and offer suggestions / solutions for continuous improvement
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills, detail oriented and creative
- Able to anticipate needs, lead multiple projects and manage shifting priorities
- 20% travel required: Chick-fil-A Operator/market visits, supplier visits, and related conferences
- Excellent command of both written and verbal communication skills