Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Analyst, Supply Chain
- Job Function
- Supply Chain
- Position Type
- Experienced Professionals
- Requisition ID
As a part of the Chick-fil-A Supply Chain Analytics team, the Supply Chain Lead Analyst generates insights by combining the data with business knowledge to ensure that all Supply Chain functions have the timely, quality information and applied analysis they need for business decisions supporting Chick-fil-A Restaurant Operators.
Chick-fil-A Supply Chain is responsible for ensuring that Chick-fil-A Restaurants receive safe and reliable product in a manner that flows as seamlessly with Restaurant Operations as possible.
- Understand Supply Chain business processes
- Understand, define and document Supply Chain business data/analytics needs
- Work with Supply Chain data and provide analytics visibility to the Supply Chain team by:
- Establishing KPI measurements
- Developing models, dashboards, and workflows
- Support the design, implementation, and management of information reporting systems
- Generate insights, recommendations, and solutions that will prepare Chick-fil-A for future growth.
- Provide direction and guidance to Supply Chain Analytics team members working on any of the above tasks
- Present analysis and recommendations to leadership and key business stakeholders
- 3.2 GPA minimum
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a quantitative/technical discipline
- 5-7 years of Supply Chain experience with a focus on financial modeling, critical reasoning, quantitative and process analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Attentiveness to details with the ability to understand the business context
- Ability to learn things quickly and work independently
- Ability to communicate your results effectively to others
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency in a data blending tool and a visualization tool.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency Alteryx and Tableau preferred