Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Software Engineer, Software Engineering
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Experienced Professionals
- Requisition ID
In the Chick-fil-A Software Engineering Team Lead role you’ll serve as a team leader, problem solver, mentor, and expert software engineer. We need you to apply the technical experience you have gained in software development to the design, development, and delivery of highly engineered, complex technical products, serving to both oversee your team and contribute as a member. You will not be responsible for HR management of your team, though – you’ll rather be able to focus on the technical aspects of your team’s growth and delivery.
Sound like a challenge you'd like to take on? Apply today & let's get to work!
- Guide engineering team in adoption of Chick-fil-A software engineering standards
- Provide technical leadership to your team
- Lead, assess and mentor a team of software engineers
- Delegate engineering assignments & assess engineering performance
- Identify & propose emerging software engineering technologies, methodologies and/or approaches
- 7+ years of related professional experience
- Expert-level knowledge in object oriented modeling, analysis, design and programming using Python, C++, Java, Go, and/or similar languages
- Experience mentoring and leading a team
Note - Working in a DevOps model, this opportunity includes both building and running solutions that could require off hours support. This support is shared amongst the team members to cover weekends and weeknights.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD, agile, or similar software development practices
- Experience working within or leading a DevOps team
- Proficiency in UNIX