Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer, Software Engineering
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Requisition ID
We're looking for Developers; technology focused people who want to build, craft and forge quality work that launches business forward. We are looking for people who can take on ownership driving the solution to completion.
The Chick-fil-A Software Engineering role will give you the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced dynamic environment solving high-impact problems through using code. In the role, you’ll rotate through various projects cultivating skills in a team-oriented environment. Your role will be responsible for design, development, and technical understanding of key Chick-fil-A systems.
Here are a few, real sample rotations you could contribute towards:
- Enabling our customers to skip the line by building our CFA One app
- Automating our restaurants by programming IoT devices for our kitchens
- Developing systems to make our restaurants the safest place to eat
- Design and develop software solutions
- Grow into a subject matter expert in areas like application security, data analytics, machine learning, mobile development, testing, and UI/UX
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of SDLC
- Good interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Understanding of application security
- Willing to travel up to 5%
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with source control systems like Git or Subversion