Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Maintenance Worker
at Childcare Network
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3510 Austell Road SW
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking a District Maintenance Worker for the surrounding area. Join our team and help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Will need own basic tools, vehicle, and some experience with drywall, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on experience.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Professional experience in the maintenance field in order to be able to perform the job duties.
- The candidate must provide personal hand tools required to perform the daily tasks.
- Ability to work professionally with district managers, teachers, school directors, children, and parents
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends, as needed
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Must pass a criminal background check
- To maintain a rotating schedule in order to meet the needs of each school in the designated area.
- To maintain confidentiality between schools.
- His/her responsibilities include complete maintenance and repairs of the district schools.
- Repairs could include cabinetry, drains, plumbing fixtures, interior and exterior light fixtures, electrical outlets and switches, kitchen appliances, doors and door hardware, window screens and window hardware, ceilings, walls, floors, fencing, playground equipment, and children’s indoor and outdoor toys and equipment.
- Clearing and maintaining gutters and downspouts and remedial roof maintenance.
- Painting maintenance of interior and exterior building finishes.
- Basic maintenance of HVAC and exhaust systems (filter changes, condensing units and evaporative units cleaning).
- Basic maintenance of irrigation systems.