Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cognos BI Developer in Alpharetta, GA at CIOX Health
at Ciox Health
Who we are….
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer….
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its’ medical records.
What you will do:
Candidate will be responsible for continuous improvement, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all COGNOS 11 Dashboards, Standard Reports and Ad-hoc reporting requirements. As the Cognos BI Report Developer you will be developing Multi-dimensional Data and designing Cubes, Dashboards and reports.
- Enhance and develop new and improved dashboards and reports
- Develop OLAP structures, reports, complex queries, dashboards and ad hoc reports using Cognos BI 11 suite of Framework Manager, Transformer and Dynamic Cubes.
- Define, design, develop and deliver flexible/user friendly reports and dashboards with “drill-thru” features that meet business users’ needs and ensure data security.
- Maintain existing dashboards, reports, and OLAP models
- Verify correctness and completeness of data model, data relationships, mappings, and definition.
- Provide day-to-day support for all COGNOS users
- Continuously improve the user experience with COGNOS
- Cognos Administration duties
What you need to be successful:
- Expert Level of experience in building multi-dimensional dashboards- Requirement for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Finance with equivalent experience required
- Working knowledge of dimensional data modeling and star schema design
- Must have experience working with high volume data sets, power cubes, performance tuning, etc.
- Strong Oracle database experience
- 5 or more yrs Cognos Reporting framework manager and OLAP development and modeling experience
- Proficient in Cognos 10.x, Transformer Cubes, dashboard reporting, standard reporting, report optimization, Cognos
- Should be independent and able to troubleshoot issues