Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Analyst in Alpharetta, GA at CIOX Health
at Ciox Health
Who we are….
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer….
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. We are looking for a Help Desk Analyst is to assist customers who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of Ciox Health and industry standard IT applications, products or services. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its’ medical records.
- Provide support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy. Additionally, it may involve troubleshooting printer issues and working with external IT departments to install proprietary software.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve user's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults with senior staff when necessary.
- Records required customer and problem information in the LANDesk Call Ticket System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities and resolves tickets with well documented resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Resolves Level 1 and 2 support calls. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- The position requires experience in hardware, software, and network troubleshooting, or equivalent training and/or education are necessary.
- Customer service training and/or experience are beneficial and highly desirable.
- Associate Degree in related field preferred
- Previous Healthcare experience preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in high volume service desk environment is preferred
This position requires handling confidential information in an appropriate manner. Customer interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact. Individual must be able to gauge the customer's technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to learn and support new and fast-changing technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good work habits under pressure.
- High energy level.
- Detail oriented.
- Must have a good command of the English language to provide effective phone and email support.
- ITIL experience preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.